Today Kevin and I went to the dentist. Kevin got a cleaning though he could only get half done because his gums were so swollen. I went to see what was going on with the pain in my mouth. After x-rays and closer inspection there was really nothing that should be causing the pain. Dr. Rhodes had to use air to find the problem. He found it on number 30 on the inside. He is guessing the filling is just old and needs to be redone. He's going to take it out, clean it up, add a sensitive layer and read do it. He said we could do the one next to it 31 too since it was done at the same time but it's fine and with the cost we decided to just wait and do it when it needs it and save the money right now since it won't save us any to do it right now.
Until next week...when I will finally be pain free and able to eat and drink on both sides of my mouth. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment