Thursday, January 17, 2013

My little BIG boy

I got to take Glenn to get a haircut today, 2 months coming!  Gwen, our hairstylist, said we hadn't been in since the beginning of October.  It showed too.  Glenn was having a little shag hairstyle going. She said she gets kids in that want that hairstyle.  I like the short much better.  She said she can see the difference in hairstyles in the child's behavior.  I agreed and added their dress/appearance plays a role too.  Glenn was so excited to get his sucker and enjoyed sucking on it while watching Peter Pan and holding a toy batman.  He was in heaven!  I was SHOCKED at how much hair was on the floor after his cut.  I think it was more than I have after my haircuts.  I wish I had my camera to take a picture.  I have an after pic though!


No comments: