"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future."
- Gail Lumet Buckley
Thursday, January 17, 2013
Gum Day
In our family we adopted my brother's families rule of no gum until you are 4. For Kaila it was 5. I thought their rule was 5 until my little sis told me she thought it was 4 so I asked my brother and he confirmed that it was in deed 4. So we changed the age to 4. Glenn is SUPER excited that he is turning 4 on Saturday. I asked him if he's excited for Saturday when tucking him into bed and he exclaimed, "GUM DAY!!!" then giggled. It was the funniest thing as he kept repeating it. I had to get a video of the moment but of course he wouldn't do it all on his own without me prompting him with questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment