Friday, January 18, 2013

Story of the Three Glenns

Kevin told Glenn the "Story of the Three Glenns" today before nap.  Here's what Kevin wrote about the event:

This entails a Big Glenn, a Medium Glenn and Little Glenn living in a house.  While they are out a little troublemaker, names Addie comes along and eats their cereal, breaks Little Glenn's car and hides in his bed, falling asleep.  After the Three Glenns come home and find all of this they scream with the idea of scaring Addie.  But, Addie being Addie, just wakes up and says, "Oh, hey Glenn".  At this point Glenn in real life starts cracking up.  Then I tell him that Addie says, "I'm hungry!" (her most repeated sentence by far) and Glenn laughs even harder.  Pretty hilarious that he got the joke.....maybe I shouldn't paint Addie to be a bad guy though. :-)

No comments: