Friday, January 11, 2013

Little Nurse Kaila

Every since Daddy (Kevin) got sick Kaila has been trying to figure out ways to make him feel better and raise his spirits.  She really wanted to go in and cuddle with him but we told her she would get sick and had to stay away.  That was hard for her to understand.  Then she wanted to surprise him and make a special lunch for Kevin.  Sadly Kevin's stomach yesterday wasn't feeling well so I ended up making him some chicken broth to eat.  Again Kaila was sad since her lunch wasn't an option that she was planning making for him.  Today I noticed her sitting quietly drawing/writing in a spiral notebook (something we often see).  Later she found me and wanted to show me the book she wrote.  It was all about her Dad and her complete with pictures and describing phrases.  I LOVED it!!  She really tries her hardest to find some way to help others.  I hope she always has that desire.  It's a wonderful Christlike characteristic.

No comments: