Saturday, January 12, 2013
"I'm a Monkey"
After Addie got in trouble she tried to show her anger by throwing her headband off her head. We are trying to get her to stop trying to throw or knock things over when she's mad which has been a huge challenge. I picked up the headband and put it on top of the fridge in time out. Later in the day I see her on a stool by the fridge putting the headband on her head! HOW did she get it down? I played it cool by telling her I didn't say she could have it back and she needs to ask if she can have it instead of just getting it. I put it back on top of the fridge. I hurried upstairs to tell Kevin that some how Addie had managed to get the headband from off the fridge. He claimed she wasn't that tall yet...I agreed but some how she did. Addie comes up a little later and exclaims to Daddy, "I'm a monkey." She repeated it a few times and then found me to tell me the same thing! REALLY!!! She is our little Mona.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment