Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pumpkin Time

 It was a sunny day here in Oregon so I loaded the kids up to go to the pumpkin patch.  Kevin was finishing up work and met us there.  The kids love going to the farm every year to play in their kids pavilion which I love too.  They have so much for them to do for just a few bucks each!  It's a great tradition while the kids are little and still love the simple things in life.

The kids loved the merry-go-round (Addie loved hopping on and off and never sitting still for long :-).  We all munched on some Caramel popcorn and I splurged and allowed each kid one candy stick this year.  We also went through the dark hay maze.  It was fun but the second time round hurt my back a little.  It gets really low at one point in the maze.  The kids were sweet though to warn me when the ceiling was dropping and when I could stand up again.  I kept trying to scary the kids by screaming while in there.  They thought it was funny most of the time.  Addie then started screaming to trying to scare her siblings.  Love how she's a monkey and tries to copy us all the time.

Probably one of the last days wearing flip flops  :-(




 








No comments: