Tuesday, October 09, 2012

"I Poop"

So yesterday right when I was getting everything ready to walk out the door to pick up Kaila from school and Glenn from preschool.  Addie runs into the bathroom claiming she needs to poop.  I tell her no but to come so we could leave.  She proceeds to take off her pants and then her diaper which is in fact FULL of poop and tries dumping the the poop into the toilet saying, "poo poo."  UGH!  I ran to stop her from flinging poop all over the bathroom.  Now I had to wipe her up and get her in a new diaper and hurry out the door.  We were the LAST ones to pick up Kaila.  Thankfully her sweet teacher was understanding and shared a story about having to run out the door to pick up her son from the bus stop while nursing another.  I'm so glad Mother's understand these things. 

No comments: