Goofy Glenn!

Grandma asked me on Sunday if there was a time I was available to take the kids to Frenzie's for Frozen Yogurt. I looked at the calendar and we were open the next day so Monday we all got in the car after lunch and headed over for some cold goodness! Kevin was able to tag-a-long with us since his work hadn't gotten back to him about starting which was fun for the kids to have him there too. I sat in the back of the car with Kaila so Grandma could sit in the front with Kevin. Kaila LOVED having me back by her and poor Glenn was upset I would sit by him (squeezing in between two car seats when another seat is open wasn't an option in my mind). We all piled out of the car to go to Frenzie's and they were locked up even though there were lights on inside and the hours on the door said they should have been open. It was strange. We got back in the car, Kevin dropped off books at the newly painted library, and we headed down to Troutdale to go to Piccoberry instead. The kids had so much fun filling their ice cream cups up. Kaila we discovered didn't like the candies in her ice cream so I had to take out all the gummies and marshmallows of which Glenn then ate a ton of those. Addie at and LOVED all her ice cream as was apparent by the gobs of goo around her face. It was fun to help Grandma have some time doing something special with the grandkids. I'm so glad for her in our lives and the effort she makes to have a relationship with our kids. They LOVE her so much and I know it's because she's worked hard to cultivate a strong relationship with them.
 |
| Two Peas in a Pod! |
 |
| That was GOOD! |
|
 |
| Chowing down his Raspberry Frozen Yogurt |
No comments:
Post a Comment