Thursday, January 19, 2012

Future Builder

Kaila and Glenn were begging to go see Grandma.  That was the plan until the electricity went out (RIGHT after I wend to turn up the heat just in case it went out...bad luck).  Thankfully the electricity came back on and Grandma let us come over for a visit.  I even got to run around to 4 stores trying to find the perfect balloon for Glenn's birthday.  I was frustrated that on store would have balloons and no helium or wouldn't have balloons but helium! I finally went to Party City and paid the ridiculous $8 to get him a pirate balloon.  I ran home before picking up the kids and stashed it in my bathroom so it would be a surprise for him in when he comes down in the morning.

When I picked up the kids Kaila was building every structure that was on the box grandma had.  It was so cute to see her house and tree.  She LOVED it.  I think we are going to need to invest in a lot more Legos for these future builders.  :-)


No comments: