Glenn's birthday today has been so much fun. The kids slept in thankfully which was wonderful since I was up till 4am. I forgot to exercise and did so at midnight and then I decorated for Glenn's birthday since I was so awake. I still couldn't sleep at 3 so I read my book and then noticed it was 4:15 and HAD to go to sleep or else I would be in so much trouble in the morning when the kids woke up. I got a half hour nap in this afternoon which helped but I'm tired tonight. Kevin is too since he only got 3 hours of sleep in the last 38 hours. Poor guy!
Glenn got up at 9 this morning and then fell in love with all the decorations...especially his pirate balloon! He was THRILLED and has been running all over the house today with it. We had strawberry crepes this morning and then went to McD's for lunch. Glenn LOVED running around and playing with all the boys there. A boy from Kaila's preschool was there and played with them. Glenn and Kaila's friend, Justin, was there too with his grandpa. It was a wonderful morning. The grandparents all came over for dinner (pizza), cupcakes/cookies, and presents. It was a wonderful day.
(Haven't gotten the pics from Kevin's camera but here are some from Grandpa)
![]() |
| Blue cake as requested with an added pirate scull for good measure! |
![]() |
| YUM |


No comments:
Post a Comment