Thursday, May 20, 2010

I have been VERY blessed today. I got two friends to come over to the new house and help unload the cars my mom and I packed up today. (One of my friends called me up and said she just felt she needed to call me to see if she could help out. The Lord was working through her and I'm so glad she listened!) They finished the kitchen and wiped out the drawers and cupboards that the cleaning lady missed and even unloaded boxes of books for me. They didn't know where to put them but at this point I don't care. I got a migraine this afternoon after only getting one box unloaded (started loosing my eye sight) so I had to lay on the bed we had brought over the day before. Tonight the Elder's Quorum Presidency is coming over to the house to help finish up painting DD's room! I don't know how we are so blessed. I just want to cry. My FIL came over to the house and packed up everything he could until he ran out of boxes and loaded them up into his truck too. I now feel like we will make it and have everything ready to go for the move Saturday! I've been so blessed today!

No comments: