Thursday, May 20, 2010

I woke up today and I hurt all over. My body is not like having to do all this work. We got a second coat on the bedroom yesterday but it needs a third and the house here still looks like a bomb blew up and needing a lot more packing done. I put a plea out for help on FB this morning because I just can't do it. Not with DH working and my mom isn't young any more to keep up with the pace we need to finish. I'm sure it will all work out. I'm not sure how but it will. I just pray we will all live through it! I'm lucky to have some wonderful friends taking the kids which is a huge help. Today we are focusing on the house and might go over and paint this afternoon since a friend offered to help during nap time since her husband is home sick today. I hope we can do that and I pray we have enough energy to do that. Time will tell...

No comments: