Thursday, May 20, 2010

We got another blessing tonight. DH told me he gets to work from home tomorrow and as long as things go smoothly it will just be by phone and he will be able to help a lot more with the move. I was also talking to my friend on the phone (the one who watched the kids and her husband came to paint tonight). She told me to take some Advil for my headache since I am in my 2nd trimester. Her doctor told her she could only in the second trimester since she got headaches all the time with both her previous pregnancies. She said the first trimester you can't because of brain development for the baby and the third because it thins your blood. I seriously went and popped two in my mouth the moment she said I could take some because I didn't want my headache to get worse and all our Tylenol got packed. My headache got so much better and the kids shrieking didn't kill me when I went to pick them up from my in-laws.

I feel so much better about tomorrow and moving on Saturday now. I think we will be able to make it all work! The Lord has been so good to us today.

No comments: