Today I'm finishing up the laundry and washing all of LM's bedding. I'm trying to get their colds to go away. I'm not sure that will happen though since their friends just keep getting them sick but at least it's nothing major so I don't really care much. The kids are having so much fun playing together. I just love watching them. DD gets dressed up in her blue dress and gets the pink sequin and feather outfit for LM. He loves it and even bent his head over for me to put it on him. DH says that's just not right for him to WANT to have the dress on. I guess that's what happens when you have an older sister and you are 1. They are having such a great time playing with the play food and dishes right now. LM is really into the pretend play. So fun!Monday, March 15, 2010
Today I'm finishing up the laundry and washing all of LM's bedding. I'm trying to get their colds to go away. I'm not sure that will happen though since their friends just keep getting them sick but at least it's nothing major so I don't really care much. The kids are having so much fun playing together. I just love watching them. DD gets dressed up in her blue dress and gets the pink sequin and feather outfit for LM. He loves it and even bent his head over for me to put it on him. DH says that's just not right for him to WANT to have the dress on. I guess that's what happens when you have an older sister and you are 1. They are having such a great time playing with the play food and dishes right now. LM is really into the pretend play. So fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment