Monday, March 15, 2010

Cold vs Teething

LM is sick (or teething..hard to tell). He has a runny nose and cough after sleeping for a long time (due to drainage I think). He also woke up from his evening nap with a fever. He felt a little warm before his nap so we gave him some Tylenol then and DH took DD to get more meds and the thermometer strips too. LM took a 3 hour morning nap (VERY long compared to normal) and a 2 hour afternoon nap which we woke him up from so he would sleep tonight. His fever was 101.8 with the Tylenol in him after eating dinner. He just wanted to be held and sat there on our laps. He was so hot and he never just sits. It was nice to cuddle but so sad too!

DH's parents come over for family night. DH gave the lesson and then we ate ice cream and cookies for a treat. LM loved the ice cream. I'm sure it was nice to have something cool to eat. We then looked at the pictures Grandpa took of DD's last swim class and then I showed them the pics and videos from my trip. It was fun to chat with everyone and share stories.


Playing ring around the roses w_Grandma & Grandpa


I think preschool might be canceled tomorrow since LM is sick. One girl isn't coming and I'm waiting to hear from my little boy to see if he's coming. I still might do the art project with DD since it's St. Patty's art and won't work for next week. If anyone else wants to do it's really easy (one of them)...cut a bell pepper in half and dip it in green paint (can add some silver to make it sparkle) and stamp it on some green paper and you have instant clovers. Easy and fun! The other craft is a pot of gold sun catcher...use contact paper with a cut out of a pot and yellow tissue paper for the gold and then cut it out and put on the window.

No comments: