I finally got LM back on schedule. I think I got lazy and just fed him without seeing what time it was to make him wait last week. He went from slept from 10 to 5:45am today so that was great! Tonight he went down early though so I'm afraid it will be an early morning feeding since he fell asleep at 8:45pm.
We finally got LM to see the stuff in his "Easter Basket". Only two days late. It was a busy Easter and I took him early to church with me to my parents meeting too so he didn't have a chance to see it. He got new swim stuff, warm weather outfit, book, and new finger puppets just in time for our AZ trip.
DD is so TWO!!! It's killing me. She's kicking and throwing fits constantly when she doesn't get her way. Thankfully she's so cute and funny when she's being good to make things some what even. I'm not taking her on my walks in the morning unless I have to since she liked the first part and screamed and kicked the whole second half today! It was crazy.We went to visit DH's parents tonight before we left and took pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes outside. I forgot DD's sweater though so she looks like she's in summer clothes and LM's in winter clothes but they turned out pretty cute I think. I also finally got some pictures of LM in his blessing outfit since I wanted more than what was taken the day he was blessed.

I still have lots of laundry to do and fold and packing. I completely procrastinating by being on here but I feel like I have done nothing but laundry for two days! I'm so tired of it. It seems like every time I turn around the baskets are full again.
While watching American Idol tonight DH hated hearing that Brian Adams song being sung. He HATES the classic church song. So I asked him what if I sang it to him if he would like it but then said. . .
I don't sing songs since I can't remember the words unless it's a nursery rhyme/song
He reminded me that he sings and has written songs for me THEN said I would come to him one day and grab his hand and start singing "As Sisters in Zion. . . (since it's one of the only songs I can play on the piano and sing too)
LOL!!! It was pretty funny though after reading it over it was much better in person. I guess you had to be there.
No comments:
Post a Comment