I had a great day today with DD. I was able to hang out with my friend and go to a bunch of different stores. I got some great things for DD at Other Mother's again. A toy piano ($3)and a nice kids rocking chair ($4) that will be for Christmas. I also go our baby a new rattle ($2) and some boy baby shoes ($3). I hope it's a boy! If not then my friend is due with a boy in November so she will love them. I also got DD a little sweater for only a dollar. I also found me a great pair of long khaki capris for ($8). We headed over to BRU so my friend could get her double side by side jogging stroller. I love it and now I want that too! We will see though. My SIL has given us her tandem double stroller so I would like a side by side too. It was so nice to hang out with her again.
Tonight we all went out as a knitting group to celebrate my friend's end of Chemo!! It was wonderful and nice to be with the girls again. DH had to bring DD at the end so he could make it to basketball that he promised a friend who's in town for the week that he would pick him up. Surprisingly she did great until the very end but by then it was almost 9:30pm. She love being out and loved her little bites of my dessert. Applebee's makes some yummy dessert shooters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment