DD is wears size 2 in shoes but she fit in to a 1 the other day and has out grown one pair of 2's.
DD loves bananas but she doesn't demand them. She always wants what I'm eating though no matter what it is. Today she demanded some of my Spanish rice that I made. I'm glad she likes it because it's full of good veggies (bell peppers, tomatoes, onion...) that are diced up that she doesn't even realize it! (I'm such a sneaky mom...heehee!)
DD’s number of words that she says without prompting are about 3-5. She won't ever let us prompt her! When we try she looks at us like we are crazy in the head to be repeating the same word over and over. She loves to babble though and use her arms and hands to talk with too.
DD goes down for bed between 8-9pm. (She goes down easier the later it is because then it's darker outside). She wakes up for her morning feeding at around 6:30-7am and sometimes on wonderful days will sleep for another 1.5-2 hours. If she won't go back to sleep this week I became brilliant and brought up a roll of crackers and a water bottle that she finds and brings to me in the morning. She then eats and drinks while playing on the floor with some toys and that allows me another hour of sleep. It's a beautiful thing.
Crazy story:
A few weeks ago I was shocked when I was complaining to my Mom about DD waking up around 6 and she asked how many times in the night she was getting up. When I told her she sleeps through the night she was shocked. She said none of her 6 children slept more than 3 hours straight until they were 18 months!! I think I would die if that were me. I NEED my sleep and can't function without it. My poor Mother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You ARE lucky that she sleeps through the night so early! Gage didn't sleep through the night until 17 months. I hope your next baby is as good as Kai!
Post a Comment