
I just think it's so cute to see her eating her snack on the couch!
She's growing up too fast though.

DH was "home" today which is nice but he's still kind of working. He's finishing up some last minute things with his last job today instead of staying really late at the office last night to do it. I was glad he came home early and was able to see DD for more than a few minutes. I still have a slight headache and sore throat again today. I really hope I can push this bug away.

Today DD fell and hit her head on the rung of the dinning room chair. She was so upset and what helped calm her down? Not a normal blankie or stuffed animal but no other than the Barney DVD case!

DH gave DD a bath tonight since she rubbed all her dinner in her hair and then threw it on the floor. I hope she sleeps well tonight without much food. She got down from the table and immediately came over and tried lifting my shirt up for some food! I told her, "No way! You need to eat your food instead of throwing it on the floor." She didn't like that response but gave up on me. She's only down to her morning nursing too but I don't know if she's going to be very happy when I stop feeding her completely. I just want a few months to myself before starting the whole feeding process again.
DD did the cutest thing today. When DH got home from running some errands he came in and knelt on the floor in front of the couch where DD was sitting and gave her a hug. She then turned to him and gave him a welcome home kiss. It was so sweet! I just love those moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment