Here's a more recent update on what my calf looks like after the attack from the cabinet door! The flash actually whited a lot of the bruising out but you get the idea. I hadn't looked at it for a long time until yesterday and noticed that it was really ugly now! I knew there would be a nasty bruise when it happened.On a happy note DH's old blackberry started to work again. We tested it out today to see if it would turn on and sure enough it did!! Now I get it since he had to get another one that day. Now I have to get use to all the craziness of the new phone. DH says it takes a little while to get use to but once you do I'll love and hate to go back to anything else. I'm happy that my war wound wasn't for nothing and it actually did help save the phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment