DH and I have been watching the Olympics all day! We love them and look forward to them each year they occur. I love the swimming and gymnastics the best. The opening ceremonies were out of control!! I don't think they will ever be topped the more I think about it. Especially since it cost 300,000 million to put it on with 1.5 million participants! Every time they show a little clip from it I'm amazed at what they were able to accomplish. The human printer block formations were crazy!
I got to take a 2 hour nap with DD on the couch today which was great. We fell asleep watching the Olympic Volleyball games. DH had to leave to take his first police test. I hope he does well and can get past this first phase. He went to orientation on Thursday and found out that they only take about 5% of their applicants. I'm glad that he's applying all over just in case. It will be so nice to have him in a career he will be in for the rest of his life and in one that he will love. It will be great to have a stable income too since we have yet to have that while we have been married. He's generally worked freelance which leaves you no idea how much you will make from month to month. I'm looking forward to a budget that has a fixed number coming in! I'm such a planner that it's been driving me crazy for a very LONG time that I couldn't make a budget work. I guess that's enough of my rambling. I think I will go do some laundry while DD's still sleeping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment