Wednesday, August 13, 2008

August 10, 2008

Today after church DH insulted our childproofing systems since DD decided to all of sudden become interested with all these doors in the kitchen. She loved watching him installing everything though she wasn't happy when she later tried to open the doors and they wouldn't budge!
























------------------------------------------------
DH's parents were feeling DD sick since they were off camping with some of their grandkids for the week and hadn't seen her so they invited us over for dinner. It was my favorite, TACOS!!! I believe in honor for my birthday. We had watermelon too which DD for the first time eat off the slice. She did a great job and ate through I believe 4-5 pieces!

------------------------------------------------

I'm 16-weeks today. This is what I received in my weekly e-mail:
Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too.

No comments: