So the hospital called me in the morning saying that I needed to schedule an appointment with them and I didn't understand why since my doctor never said anything to me about needing to have an ultra sound, yet I'm not going to argue when I get to see my little baby again. So I went in and they were measuring my placenta and such and then were checking out my cervix. A doctor I have never met asked for the ultrasounds to be completed at 16 weeks and 19 weeks. Later at my appointment with my regular doctor I discovered it was the high risk doctor that had reviewed my chart since DD came prematurely. I guess he thought that I started to dilate and they were wanting to check on that. After I explained to my doctor that wasn't what happened (She's the doctor I first saw with this pregnancy which I was seeing again since my doctor's wife had their baby early). I think she now understands a little better and isn't as concerned. She was starting to tell me she was going to be checking me at 26 weeks and on and I HATED being checked at the doctors that I didn't want to endure that torture if it could be avoided!
So the ultra sound tech said she thought I had placenta previa which wasn't good but she was getting a more experienced tech to take a look since she wasn't being able to see everything clearly. I have having a contraction at the time and she said they can last as long as an hour! I ended up laying with my head down to help the contraction to go away. It finally did which was great but it took 45 minutes for what should have been only 10-15. Thankfully the other tech moved things out of the way and showed the other girl some tricks to try with other patients and found out that I'm just fine which is great!
I also tried to renew my drivers license today but found out that my marriage certificate that the state gave me which was valid for me changing my name when I got married is no longer a valid form of documentation since it's not a stamped one! So frustrating. Now I have to wait for them to mail me a new document before I can renew my license!!! Why do some things have to be so complicated?
Here are some Videos from today:
----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment