DD wouldn't nap today! It was a battle all day. She wouldn't sleep in and then wouldn't take a morning nap (cried for 45 minutes). I then laid her down for her afternoon nap and she cried for 15 minutes, slept for 20 minutes, and then woke up and cried for another 20 minutes before I went to get her (I was hoping she would fall back asleep). Needless to say she was very clingy and cranky the rest of the day. She was so silly too and would fall over and start "crying" but would stop once she noticed I wasn't paying attention to her. She would do it over and over today which isn't typical for her. Grandma (DH's mom) came over and took her for a stroller ride around the neighborhood tonight and she loved it. I enjoyed the break from her hanging on my legs not letting me move (though it's a sweet feeling at the same time).
I'm feeling better headache wise but now I can tell I'm starting to come down with some sort of cold! I'm trying to push it off but it's getting worse. Thankfully DH only has to work tomorrow and then has the rest of the week off so I can relax and take care of my body and get better. It was very cool today too, in the 70's!! It was heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment