I feel horrible today so this will be short. I woke up with a terrible headache behind my right eye! I have never had that. DD's cranky and her whinnying/screaming isn't helping either. The house feels like it's still 80 and it's suppose to be 100 again and the heat is making me faint and nauseous which isn't fun! I so wish DH didn't have to work today so he could help me out and I could just lay down all day! I think DD will be watching a lot of Jack's Big Music Show today...
----------------------------------------------------
Later:
So I laid on the couch all morning with a pillow over my eyes and I feel just a touch better but poor DD has been neglected and I feel terrible about that but I seriously can't function! Thankfully nap time is soon so hopefully we both will have a great sleep and wake up feeling better and happier!
----------------------------------------------------
2:25pm:
DD's down for a nap. I'm going to finish the dishes and hopefully take a nap myself. I'm feeling a tad better still so that's good. I finally took some Tylenol in hopes that it will help though I've never had luck with that stuff but it's all I can take right now. I'm so tired of this 100 degree weather though and it's not suppose to go away until Monday!! YUCK!
----------------------------------------------------
Later yet:
DD woke up right when I was going to lay down. She wouldn't go back to sleep since it was too hot. I finally had to put her back in her crib to hopefully sleep. I'm not sure if she did or not but I slept for an hour because I was exhausted and my eyes were killing me and my head was pounding. I can't wait for DH to get home tonight to take care of DD so I can just lay down with my eyes shut. Sadly he has to work over the weekend too so I'm on my own the next few days still. I hope I wake up feeling better tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment