Sunday, August 17, 2008

August 14, 2008

DD wouldn't go down for a nap on her own and screamed for almost an hour but I had to get some cleaning done before helping her which took her entire nap! I had to rock her for an hour since she woke up as soon as I laid her in her crib...she can be so stubborn sometimes. After rocking her I laid down on our bed with her and took a 1.5 hour nap with her too! It was nice but I missed out on my "me" time.

Here's some fun video I took of DD today eating her Manwich and saying, "Mmm!" and one of her talking using her hand gestures (though it's not the best demonstration of it.)



I'm heading to bed since the gymnastics is finally over and it's early, 1:30am! It was over 100 today so I cooked dinner just a little bit ago so all I have to do is heat it up tomorrow and hopefully keep the house cooler! It was horrible!!!

16- week belly pics16- Week belly pics

Here's my most recent belly picture that I had DH take tonight. It's a little past 16 weeks. Definite baby there! I told DH tonight that his baby is making me fat. I thought it was pretty funny and his look was priceless. I always say, "His Baby" when it's something negative and I do the same thing with DD especially when she poops and it smells horribly! "Your daughter needs a diaper change!" It's now a little running joke...I think. Ü

No comments: