DH got some work! He got a call from a guy that got his name from some other people and he is going to be doing a Natural Gas commercial and is Production Managing it which mean more money! Yeah!!! It's so nice that he is getting this job before starting the other one so we will have some more money coming in while waiting for his first paycheck to come. I'm so happy!!!!
Sadly though since he's gone all day (8-8) so is his lap top so I've had nothing. Another bummer is he dropped his phone in the bath tub on Tuesday when he was leaning over to give Kai a kiss goodbye and so we had to buy him another Blackberry. Ugh! At least he sweet talked the company into giving him a great deal and then we got a $100 credit on our account too so we will save even more on it. I hurt my leg really badly trying to get the hair dryer out quickly to help dry the phone and the door came back over my leg without me knowing it so I stood up quickly right into the door and have this huge scratch and it will be massively bruised tomorrow or a few days from now I'm sure. It's starting to show through already.
(If you look closely you can she the red rug burn type look to the right of the scratch from the door of the cabinet).
I took DD to playgroup today and to the library for a puppet show. It was great getting out of the house. Yesterday I stayed in and did about 7 loads of laundry, 2 loads of dishes, and tons of organizing upstairs and downstairs. It's amazing what you can get accomplished when you aren't distracted by technology.
I'm more than halfway finished with my baby blanket for the new baby. I'm hoping to have enough yarn to make a matching hat too. My friend gave me some yarn on Tuesday at my knitting group and I'm planning on making Kai a sweater for Christmas. That will be my next project. It's so nice to feel like I'm back to my old self since having Kai. All I've knitted were simple purses and wash clothes. I love doing new projects!
No comments:
Post a Comment