Well, I'm doing better than I was last night but the same as I was yesterday morning which is scary! I started throwing up at 11:30pm and after the second time in a a 10 minute span DH called the advise nurse for me. We then had to head to the hospital. My dad came to be at the house with DD so we could let her sleep. We were at the hospital until 4:30 am. They gave me an IV, nausea medicine, and a great drug that finally took away my headache. They released me after getting all the blood work back and only my white blood count was high which was probably just due to me not feeling well but I have to go back again if I start doing the same thing.
Poor DH only got an hour of sleep once we got home since his shoot day was so dang early! I feel terrible for him but he's gone all day without cell reception which is nerve racking for me too but hopefully we all survive the day and my head ache will go away completely! I'm off to lay down again.
----------------------------------------------------
Later:
DH's parents came and took DD for me today!!! It was bliss. I slept all morning on the couch. They brought her back at 3:30pm since she wouldn't nap for them and it was so hot at their house. I had her lay with me and then wet her clothes down with water along with her arms, legs, and hair and laid her in her crib with the fan on and she finally slept for an hour but is very whinnying like she doesn't know what she wants but then I don't either. This third day of 100 degree weather is horrible. It's going to be in the 90's tomorrow and then to the 80's on Monday!!! I can't wait for the cooler weather.
----------------------------------------------------
Evening:
I think it's still 90 in the house and it's 11pm. We are going to watch the swimming and try to hit the sack though it's hard in this heat. Thankfully DH went shopping for me tonight since I haven't had the energy the last couple of days so now we have food to eat while he's working tomorrow. The poor guy still hasn't gotten a nap and is going off of only a couple hours of sleep and has to be downtown tomorrow for their last shot day at 7am! I feel terrible for him. I think I've decided to stay home from church tomorrow. I got a sub for my class. I don't think I could handle all my chatty 15 year-old girls with my head and then taking care of DD on top of that by myself. No fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment