We met our friend and her daughter at a local park by the doctors office. She took some family pictures of us and of DD. The photo shoot went pretty well. I had more outfits for DD to put on but she had enough after really the first one but we got some great pics with the second one too. It was during her nap time but I got her up really early and got her to take a 45 minute nap in the morning (which she rarely does). I think that helped and we ate lunch there at the park. Overall the pics are way better than any of our other professional shots. My friend wants to do maternity shots with me too which will be exciting. DH thought it was a dumb idea with DD and now I wish I would have done it anyway!
My appointment with my doctor was wonderful! I loved how my doctor actually sat down with me to talk and then was very through. There was an internal ultrasound and external and we got another picture of our little bean! The poor kid had the hiccups too! It was cute to see it's little body jumping up and down from them but I'm concerned it's stubborn too because once the doctor tried to get a picture of it, it started to spin and jump all around. He says that I'm fine and that he couldn't see any cysts though there could be real tiny ones causing the pain or that my c-section area is be pulled and is causing the pain. Both sounded very possible to me since some of my pain reminded me a lot of my healing from my C-section so that makes the most since to me. I never put that together until he said it. I still have my appointment with him on the 14th and we should be scheduling the big ultrasound then. I'm getting so excited to know what this little bean is. I keep thinking boy but I don't know. I had another dream this morning of a boy, so that make two boy dreams and one girl dream. We will see soon enough.
I was so exhausted from getting up so early that I was knocked out on the couch at 7:30 to 9:30pm. I didn't even have the feeling of "I'm getting tired." DH put DD to bed and I still didn't even know what had happened. It was crazy but it was so needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment