Last week we were discussing/arguing about how much I cook versus DH. He was saying he cooks a lot but I disagreed. His mom was there and suggested that we took every other day so that it was even. I thought it was brilliant. DH's been stuck since. I love the break too. :-)
Tonight was DH's turn to cook. He made some yummy pizza calzone type dish. DD ate it up too which is so nice. I think I'll be praising his mom for a long time for her suggestion. This won't hold up though while he's working but I think he's still going to be taking on every Sunday which will be great.
Poor DD cried herself to sleep for over an hour. I don't know why she won't just let herself fall asleep. She cries and then stops and starts crying some more a few minutes later. We have to just let her go because it's always worse when we go in her room. I love the nights when she's out in a few minutes like last night when she only cried twice. I hope she does well while camping on Wednesday for the rest of the week.
Oh, today DH and I noticed DD's top two teeth have finally broken through! I think the right one came through yesterday, since it's down further, and the left one today. We are getting her "late one year" pics taken tomorrow by my friend, Tanna. DD finally has a bruise free face. It's only take a month and a half! It should be fun though. She has a little girl 3 weeks younger than DD. The park we are going to tomorrow has a safe tots park we are heading to for the pictures and play time before my doctors appointment.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! If only that argument would happen in our home ... :) but alas, Darrell works to much to have time to cook. Oh well.
Post a Comment