Our little baby is the size of a lemon now. 3.5 inches long.
Yeah, I made it this far. I've had the lovely throwing up, nausea, fatigue, and now cramping. I wonder what the next 26 or so more weeks will bring. I hope things will stay more pleasant. I can luckily say that I still fit into a lot of my regular clothes/pants included (I could wear one pair at 14 weeks with DD). I still haven't gained a pound which is wonderful too. I'm going to my regular doctor tomorrow to have another ultrasound to make sure I don't have any cysts that could be causing my cramps. I am up and walking which is more than I could say about half of this week. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers in my behalf.
*On a good note too DH has a job interview on Tuesday. We think it's the first of two so please pray he get through easily and they can start him right away! Thanks!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment