Saturday, July 26, 2008
Spiritually Filled
I'm exhausted. It's been a very long day. We had two baptisms to go to and one sealing for a family. DD did great at the first baptism. Horrible at my parents while we were at the sealing. She cried for 2 hours and only stopped 5 minutes before I called to see how things were going. She only napped for one hour so I think that was part of it and she was very picky with food again and wouldn't eat breakfast which drove Kevin crazy and only ate two slices of watermelon for me for lunch. For dinner she finally ate her cold oatmeal from breakfast. I seriously didn't think she would eat it but DH was making her a sandwich and she was fussing so I gave her a spoon of it and she ate the whole bowl. Weird! She didn't do well at the second baptism so we took turns in the hall with her. I took her into the chapel where they were having a broadcast from Salt Lake about the pioneers and she loved the music so that was nice. There was this guy sitting behind us in the chapel that would wiggle his eyebrows at DD and she would turn away and giggle and turn back. It was so cute seeing her flirt with him. I'm so glad the day is over and I don't have to drive one more place. It was a great day but exhausting! DH is out grocery shopping for us right now which is so nice since DD went right to sleep when we got home so I get a small break. I've been having a different type of pain today in my abdomen so I'm glad I'm going to the doctor on Monday but I can walk now which is a major blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment