Friday, July 25, 2008

Lake Fun

Today we took DD up to the lake again with DH's parents. This time we went kayaking. It was so much fun! DD had a blast playing in the water, with the sand, and crawling through the kayak (on dry ground). The funny thing is that I went to take her picture with DH in the water and bent over to get a better angle and sat right in the water with my clothes still on! LOL. Luckily DH brought an extra change of clothes for both of us. After that I then let her play more in the water since I was already soaking wet. I'll post some pictures later after I get some from my FIL since we didn't have our camera with us.

I'm feeling a lot better today. I'm only having a slight cramp pain in my right side. I'm going to see my regular doctor on Monday since I wrote him. He said we will do an ultrasound to make sure that I don't have any cysts. I just love how wonderful my regular doctor is- actually trying to figure out what's causing my pain!

No comments: