Thursday, July 24, 2008

Abdominal Pain

So I went to the doctor this morning. I know I don't want that lady as my regular doctor. She seemed to just want me out of her room. I had a list of questions for her but didn't feel like I could ask any since she had all her papers with her and half way out of the room. I just came home and e-mailed my regular doctor my questions.

She said everything looked fine and the heartbeat was 144 so that was good. I still haven't gained a pound which is nice because I was always gaining a pound here and there with DD. She doesn't think it was the hike that caused the cramping and thinks that it's my bladder that is irritated since the uterus is above it. Could be but it seemed like she was just making sure the pregnancy was fine and didn't seem to want to really figure out what was causing my pain. That's just my opinion. She told me I could take Tylenol (which won't really help with inflammation), Epsom Salt bath, heat pack, or rub some herbal type stuff on my belly. Luckily I'm feeling better this afternoon and have been able to actually walk around my house some! That's been so nice.

No comments: