My sister came into town Tuesday night from Phoenix, AZ. I wasn't able to see her due to my party but we finally got to visit on Wednesday afternoon. I went to lunch with a friend and tried taking a nap which only worked for a little while with DD playing on the floor though I felt a lot better.
I headed to my parents house and my sister and I sat on the couch and watched a movie together. I can't remember the name if it at the moment. I think I have seen it before. It was good although it had the "S" word in it way too much! It would have been just as great without it in there. I really hate it when they ruin perfectly good films that way.
It was fun to hangout. She later came to our house and was able to see where we are living now. We stayed up and watched "So You Think You Can Dance" while DH was playing B-ball at the church. We laid out on the living room floor eating junk food. It was actually fun and felt like we were little again.
DH came home early from ball since someone stepped on his foot which bent back his big toe nail. Yes, that's very gross. I refused to look at it and my stomach is still flipping over about it. EW! After he trimmed it, it looked better with just a little red line since half his nail was gone. Seriously, I had a bad feeling about him playing that night too. At least it wasn't his ankle again!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment