Monday and Tuesday we spent organizing the house and getting the place as cleaned up and things moved as much as possible since I was having a Pamper Chef party at our house Tuesday night. On Tuesday my friend and I ran some errands to the store together (got DH his Father's Day present at Costco). This time was great for him to get a lot accomplished without DD fussing and getting in the way.
I was very pleased with as much as we got accomplished. DD I think is feeling all the confusion from being transported all over the place the last 2 months and was extremely clingy. This made it difficult to do any long task but I was able to do a few sort ones here and there. She now loves the Jack's Music Show on Noggin which is great so I could get a few more things done though that doesn't lost long either but some what longer than Barney now. She also like Caillou too but not as much as the other two.
My party turned out great and a bunch of friends and family were able to come and see our new place for the first time which was fun. DD did a pretty good job but got cranky especially at the end and had to be held by me. DH wasn't here to help since he was out of town on his first day of work which ended up being a business trip too. He was told he would be gone until Friday when he would be dropped off at the beach where our family was meeting up but actually he surprised us and came home the next night.
Sadly his boss' niece had surgery and wasn't doing well so they came back early. I was happy to see him. It wasn't so bad having him gone for only one night. I just can't imagine how the rest of the time will be. He was sent out on his own on Thursday (after only one real day of training). I was surprised but it was still nice to have him home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment