So early Wednesday morning while DH was gone on business for the first time I placed DD on the floor in our room and she moved to her hands and knees (which she has done in the past and either flattens to her belly and sits back down). This time she starts to move her knees and her hands and did it multiple times in a row! I was so excited that she was actually doing it. It's like she woke up and said, "I'm ready to crawl now." It was great. I couldn't find our camera since our trip so I got a video with my sister's camera. She crawled all the way across my parents family room floor from the couch to the fish tank. It was amazing. DH came home early and asked if it was a one time thing. I told him that she's been crawling all day so he took her in the living room to get her to crawl and she did. It was great!
These are videos from the next day after I found our camera. She's a lot better than these video show but you get to see how stubborn she is at the same time. She really hates performing on cue and would rather do it on her own time!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey you! That is SO cute.. How do you get a video on blogger? I am trying to figure this all out, I still think you should come over one day and teach me all you know. Ps. Thanks So much for sending me that e-mail about the Austic Boy that was kicked out of kindergarden, new's article. I am in Utah now, but I have SOme Big things with kaid have taken place here, and being proactive. I just found out that there is a DownSyndrome Clinc in PDX.. yeah.. dont get me started. Well.. I am glad I have your blog, and we can be blog buddies, Sorry for the long post. I am going to go look at Kari's and lori's now.. Take care.. ps.. I found out what I have NExt Monday!!! ( girl) hopefuly..
Andrea
Post a Comment