Saturday, June 14, 2008

So we signed up to have the missionaries over for dinner a long time ago. Little did we know this week would be a very busy one. DH was trying to hard to make it home from work Thursday night so they wouldn't have to have dinner on the front porch. I headed over to KFC for a bucket of chicken, mash potatoes, corn, and biscuits. I pulled out some grapes for a fruit and that was the meal. Simple and easy. They were suppose to come at 6 and had an appointment at 6:30pm so we knew they would have to eat and run but they still weren't here at 6:10 so I called DH and he called them. Come to find out they were running way late so I ate without them. They said they would come over after their appointment which they thought would be around 7:30pm but ended up being 8:10pm. I had left way before that to watch the end of my niece's baseball game and to visit my brother who just arrived in town from Boise, ID with his family.
DD loved her dinner of mash potatoes and grapes. She is such a little piggy. She ate so much. I think she ate twice as long as I did! She's really trying to get to 20 lbs so she can flip around in her car seat and face forward.

After the missionaries left DH went out to Cold Stone (healing his wounds from the Lakers loosing again!) He brought a shake for me and ice cream for my sister. We visited for a little while and then I had to get DD in bed. She was so exhausted!

No comments: