Friday, March 01, 2013

Free Friday Night

We love going to the Children's Museum when we can on their free first Friday of the month night that Target pays for.  The kids LOVE it and I love that it's free since it's $10 for anyone that's 1 year old and older to go.  That would be $50 for our family...insane!

The big hit this time was the rock wall.  It's was so fun to see how Addie LOVED it though we knew she would since she's our little monkey girl.  I was impressed she did so well for being just 2.5 years old.



I was so excited that the featured exhibit that they had this time was Storyland!  I was so excited for the kids to see a lot of the books that they love blown up to climb on and enjoy.  Kaila's loved "Chicka-Chicka- Boom-Boom" since she read it at preschool last year.  The other kids latched on to it as well since I purchased the book after them loving on the library edition for a long time and never wanting to return it.  Another favorite of theirs is, "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie" which they had there as well.









The Stage is always a fun place for them to enjoy.  Kaila is a butterfly this time.

The last stop every time we are here is the water station.  The kids usually get soaked.  After coming the first time and leaving with VERY wet kids I have learned to bring extra clothes and to go there last.

 Some neighbor friends were there too!  Lizzy is in Kaila's kindergarten class and lives at the top of our block on the way to school.  Kaila was thrilled to see her there.


Glenn LOVED trying to put together the maze for the ducks to go down.  Such fun.


No comments: