Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Calling...Laundry

 Half Folded with still more loads washing and more to do...

 All Folded and Ready to be put away!
While I was working with Kaila on her reading and IXL for school the dryer beeped signalling that the clothes were dry.  Kaila looks up at me and says, "The Laundry's calling you mom!" as she giggles.  That is the way I have felt for the past few days.  All day Saturday, Monday, and today have been filled with LOTS and LOTS of laundry.  I was even doing more laundry the few days before that when Kevin got all sick on Wednesday.  It's never ending when there are multiple people getting sick.  I was constantly washing blankets which take forever.  The most frustrating thing was going to the dryer thinking that they were finished to find they were still wet and to be dried a second or third time.  The washer was getting off balance and kept giving me an error code too.  UGH!  It just made everything take for ever.  Bless my mom and dad!  They came over Saturday night and grabbed two huge blankets from us to wash and dry.  It was such a blessing to have less to do and eased the burden on my head.  I finally got to the bottom of the pile of laundry today!! YEAH!!!!

No comments: