Monday, January 21, 2013

Last Hurrah

To finish up all the celebrations for Glenn turning 4 after naps, watching Hook with the kids, and waking up Kevin from his nap we headed out to Hometown Buffet.  Glenn was begging to go there as a whole family again.  I was hoping to go on Saturday but with all the different things scheduled it didn't work out.  Glenn was super excited when we let him know that we were going there.  He was telling Kaila all about how you get to go back and get more and more food and ice cream too!  The kids did great while eating and Addie ate a ton too.  It was great to spend time together as a family.  My favorite part was FHE in the car and having everyone go around saying why they love Glenn.  He said I love you back to everyone and I could see how it made him feel so good inside to have everyone saying nice things about him.  He's such a sweet boy!  We are so blessed to have him in our lives.  While at dinner I told him Thank you for choosing to come to us.  He replied, "You're welcome."  :-)




No comments: