Thursday, January 31, 2013

Imagination

I love seeing my kids use their imaginations while playing.  I was cleaning the kitchen and saw a huge flash of white out of the corner of my eye.  I looked over to see what it was and Kaila, Addie, and Glenn were putting a blanket over the kitchen table to make a fort!  LOVE that they are doing something I LOVED doing as a kid growing up.





Mom:"Hey Spiderman, can I take your picture."  Glenn:"You mean Peter Parker?"  

After playing under and on top of the table they went upstairs and came down in costume!  They put some couch cushions on the floor (boat), got a broom (ore), and pretended they were rowing a boat on the water.  What awesome imaginations.


 
 

 "Row, Row, Row the Boat"
 
Kaila got a hold of my phone and started taking a ton of pictures of Addie.  She took some videos too but they would make you sick trying to watch them since she moves it all over the place since she was distracted by some youtube videos I was watching with Glenn.






No comments: