I was able to get the kids rooms all cleaned up before having to go back and pick up Kaila. Addie and I walked up to the school together and then Lizzy and her Dad walked home with us. It was fun to visit together and we ran into Erin too who was out with Micah walking the neighborhood. We got home and I got some organizing done in our room until I was invited to a tea party in Kaila's room. It was only for Girls and I had to put a dress on. Addie joined us and I brought two gifts, one for each girl, and Kaila brought me a card. It was so cute. She had activity stations set up and we all ended up coloring together. Then it was lunch time and the kids got to go play at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Addie we put down for a nap since she was up ALL night long and poor Kevin didn't get much sleep because he brought Kaila into out bed so she could get a good night sleep for school. He ended up sleeping on the couch and didn't get much sleep. He's such a sweet Daddy!
The night ended with the Beautiful baptism of Aayla Karlgaard! It was one of the most spiritual baptisms I have been at. I almost cried it was so touching. She had her brother-in-law baptize her and then had Sister Wills give a talk on baptism and her cousin Sophia give a talk on the Holy Ghost. It was a wonderful baptism and the spirit was so strong there. Kevin was blessed to be asked to stand in the circle for when she received the Gift of the Holy Ghost.
![]() |
| Kaila's drawing of Aayla getting baptized that she drew for her. :-) |
![]() |
| Karlgaard Family with the Sister Missionaries we recently got in our ward! |







No comments:
Post a Comment