Saturday, January 19, 2013

4 year-old Questionnaire

I asked Glenn a bunch of questions last night about his favorite things.
Here's his answers:

Favorite Book: My Star Wars (library book)

Favorite Song: When Joesph Went to Bethlehem


Favorite Movie: The Incredible


Favorite TV/Netflix Show: Spiderman

Favorite Toy: "My Flat car I got for Christmas"

Favorite Game: Memory


Favorite Food: Crepes

Favorite things to drink: Milk, Rootbeer, Pumpkin Eggnog, Juice

How many naps/day: Occaionally naps but prefers quiet time


Clothing size: 4T 


Shoe Size: 9.5/10

Personality Quirks: So silly.  You love to make people laugh and in return you love to laugh. You understand jokes and love to be a big helper.  I can see a huge desire to learn in your eyes right now.  As you watch Kaila learning to read I see you too wanting that same thing...you just might learn to read this next year.  :-)


Favorite Hobby: riding bikes, playing dress up with all the fun outfits Aunt Becca got you, Coloring, Being a Superhero, and flying around the house (running)

No comments: