Today I took the two older kids to the Mt. Hood Theater for their kids movie package. GREAT deal, by the way, you get 10 movies (1 a week) for only $7 and each paying kid gets two adults in for free!!! AMAZING. I love the deal. Today it was Ice Age the Continental Divide. It was a cute movie like all the other Ice Age movies have been. I love that they through a little adult humor in here and there along with the cute funny animals for the kids. Glenn loved it though he got a little scared of the sirens who changed for the "monsters" as he put it from the nice animal images they were trying to seduce as. He did great though and I reflected as we were walking up the ramp out of the theater how much better he as gotten at watching movies just in the last 6 months.
Kaila lucked out today having her BFF (as she declared earlier in the week), Lizzy, from school and her other friend from up the street, Makenna, came to sit in the row behind us. She moved and was able to sit my her two friends. She was so excited about that! It's moments like these that I realize my little girl is growing up before my eyes. There are so many moments that she seems to grown-up yet others like earlier today as I was talking with her and Glenn they I realize they are so little still.
Oh, how I LOVE my children. They really are the most precious things to me. I have been so blessed to be allowed to raise them on this earth. God is so good!
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment