Saturday, September 01, 2012

End of Summer Fun

To start off the day we headed to the Saturday Market.  The kids LOVE it there.  I love getting fresh produce and looking at all the little booths.  The kids enjoy getting samples of bread, sharing shaved ice, and eating caramel popcorn.  Today Kaila REALLY wanted me to buy some flowers for her room.  I didn't want to spend the money on them but saw a sign at this ladies booth that said single flowers $1.  I grabbed a dollar out of my wallet and gave it to Kaila.  She was so shy but the sweet lady took her under her wing and made her such a sweet little bouquet of flowers. It was so cute to see and such a sweet lady to help make my little girls wish come true.

While driving to the market the kids are obsessed with the "Banana Pancake" song by Jack Johnson.  They ask for it to be played over and over again.


That evening our friends invited us and a few other friends over for a BBQ.  It was so much fun to get together and hang out.  I know the kids loved it.  Sadly Kevin was working so he wasn't able to join us.



No comments: