Monday, January 30, 2012


Kevin got another job that starts on Wednesday. I'm glad for the work though he has to go over night again next week for the shoot days. Kaila didn't like hearing that. I asked Kevin if it was going to be for one night or two. He said just one and that made Kaila smile. She was thrilled to hear he wouldn't be gone so long. 


Tonight I made a yummy Tomato Tortellini Soup that was on pintrest. Yummy though I don't know if it was yummy enough for the expense. The sundried tomatoes in oil alone was $9 and I used almost the whole can. The Tortellini was another $6 with the half and half along with the other ingredients it was expensive. It was a fun change though. I was taking half over to my friend's house that had the tubal pregnancy that ruptured. Sadly she ended back up at the hospital today with more internal bleeding and has to spend the night. It's so sad. I'm just praying they can figure out what's going on with her. So scary too!

With all the extra food I called my in-laws to come over since they are taking off for CA for the week and we will miss them. It was so nice to share the food. The kids loved having Grandma and Grandpa over.

Sadly Glenn is having a VERY hard time with listening. The past two nights have been rough and ended with tears in bed. He lost half his toys from not cleaning up the first night and then went to be early with out a treat tonight for repeatedly not listening to Daddy and then telling mommy a lie that he had talked with Daddy and was able to have a treat which Kevin heard coming down the stairs and Glenn never came to talk to him. It was so sad. I pray tomorrow he will listen better and it will be a happy night.

No comments: