I got to go to knitting tonight! I was so excited to be
able to leave the house. The kids were a bit crazy tonight and it was
such a relief to get a break. I made some great progress on Addie's hat
too. It's super cute! I can't wait for it to get finished. I think it
will just take a few more nights. I took Glenn in for his 3 year
appointment today. He's getting so big and tall. He's 34.7 lbs and
38inches tall. He got his "nose cleaned out" (flu nasal spray) for the
first time today. He did great with it. He was being silly though at
the doctors and I had to hold his hand the whole time. Weird!
My
friend is having brain surgery in about 8 hours so if you can say a
prayer for her that all goes well as they remove her brain tumor that
would be great. We are all wearing gray tomorrow in support for her
since "grey matters." Also, say a little prayer for her family
especially her daughter Hannah (12) who's having a hard time this round
with her mommy's cancer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment