Saturday, January 21, 2012

Busy Weekend

My brother's family form Boise came into town yesterday. We have spent every evening over visiting with them at my oldest brother's house. It's been so fun and the kids have LOVED playing with their cousins. It's been so enjoyable to watch them play together. The popular theme right now is Tangled.  They have watched the movie and love reenacting it together. We are celebrating my mom's 70th birthday tomorrow with the family after church. It should be fun. We are also going to sing happy birthday to Glenn too. :-)

I have been working all night/early morning on stuff for Glenn's friend party on Monday. I'm so excited about it but I have a HUGE list of things to still get done and I don't have too much time to do it all. We will see what all gets done. I may have to scrap some of the ideas though I hope not. I'm making him his cake and it's the first one I have ever done for the kids. I'm praying it turns out. I have watched the video of the lady online putting it together a few times and it appears easy though I have seen people do things and it looks easy but really isn't when you don't have experience. We will see how it goes tomorrow night. :-)

Addie finally said, "mama" again today! It melted my heart. I just love her sweet voice (especially when she's not yelling.) She seems to consistently say "uh-oh" and that's it. She can say "Hi" "ank-ou" (thank you) "dada" I hope she starts talking more soon. She has this last week really started singing and babbling more so I'm sure it will happen soon. :-)

No comments: